1. PhD in Physics from IISER Kolkata.
2. MS in Physics from the University of Maryland, College Park, USA.
3. Integrated MSc in Physics from IIT Kharagpur.
1. Apr 2017 - Till date: Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
2. Dec 2015 - Mar 2017:Alexander Von Humboldt Postdoctoral fellow at the University of Tuebingen, Germany.
3. Oct 2014 - Nov 2015: Postdoctoral fellow at University of Tuebingen, Germany.
Awards and Achievements:
Awarded the Humboldt Research Fellowship in July 2015 for continuing postdoctoral work at the University of Tuebingen, Germany.
Secured 10th rank in the Physics paper in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The percentile was 99.8.
Awarded the Institute Silver Medal upon being adjudged the best student in order of merit among students graduating with an M Sc degree in Physics by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
Awarded the Gold Medal and Certificate of Merit for performance in the National Graduate Physics Examination, by the Indian Association of Physics Teachers.