- Ph.D. (2008): Department of Instrumentation, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (Thesis Advisor: Prof. S. Asokan)
- B.E. (2000): Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
Academic & Research Experience
- Professor (July 2021 onwards): Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras
- Associate Professor (Dec. 2018 - July 2021): Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras.
- Associate Professor (June 2016-Dec. 2018): Discipline of Electrical Engineering, IIT Indore.
- Assistant Professor (March 2012-June 2016): Discipline of Electrical Engineering, IIT Indore.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (Sep.2011-Feb.2012): Institute of Physics (I.A), RWTH Aachen University, Germany.
- Alexander von Humboldt Post-Doctoral Fellow (Sep.2009-Aug. 2011): Institute of Physics (I.A), RWTH Aachen University, Germany (Host: Prof. Dr. Matthias Wuttig).
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (Oct.-Nov. 2008): Physics Dept., Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK (UKIERI Project jointly with IISc).
- Research Associate (Oct.2007-May 2009): Dept. of Instrumentation, IISc Bangalore.
- Young Scientist Research Award (2013) by Advanced Technology committee, Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences, DAE, Government of India.
- Alexander von Humboldt Post Doctoral Fellowship by AvH foundation, Germany, to carryout research work during 01.07.2009-31.08.2011 at Institute of Physics (I.A), RWTH Aachen Technological University, Germany.
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao Krishnamurthy Medal for the Best Ph.D. Thesis (2007-2008) at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Best paper award in the Emerging Technology area, ET conference, June 2007, Applied materials Inc., California, USA.
- Best paper award, in the Conference of Research Scholars on Materials Science and Engineering (CRSMSE) August 2003 at IIT Kharagpur.