- Conformational properties of chain molecules as influenced by chemical structure using theory and molecular simulation
- Effect of stereochemical constitution and chemical composition on physical properties of polymers
- Atomistic level structure of glassy polymers and melts
- Quantum chemical calculations on organic molecules
- Molecular thermodynamics of polymer based colloidal dispersions
- Experimental investigations on polymer nanocomposites: preparation, molecular and bulk level characterization and properties in relation to molecular variables and chemical structure; role of interface, physical chemistry on nanoscopic & mesoscopic behavior of nanocomposites.
Current Research Interests
- Stereochemical and architecture influence on conformational properties
- Structure and thermodynamics of copolymer surfaces and thin films
- Theory of aqueous fluids containing charged polymers and surfactants.
- Stress and strain behavior of amorphous polymers
Awards & Honors
- Young Scientist Award, CSIR, Govt. of India
- Materials Research Society of India (MRSI) Medal