- PhD (Economics), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2008.
- M.Phil (Planning and Development), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2003
- M.S. (Development Economics), Pondicherry Central University, 2001
Areas of Research Interest:
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Trade and Technology
- Applied Industrial Economics
- Microeconomics II
- Economics of Industrial Organizations
Teaching and Research Experience:
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Humanities, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, July 2011 – .
- Taught a module on Macroeconomics II at Madras School of Economics, March 2011.
- Consultant, Indian-ASEAN Connectivity: India Country Study, Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), March – June 2011.
- Assistant Professor (Sr.), VIT University, July to November 2010.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, IIT Madras, July 2009-July 2010.
- Assistant Professor, Madras School of Economics, August 2008 – July 2010.
- UNCTAD India Post Doctoral Fellow, CDS Trivandrum April-July 2008.