Ph.D. in Engineering (Environmental), Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, 2003
Master of Technology in Civil Engineering (Environmental), University of Mysore, 1998
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, University of Mysore, 1995
Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai (June 2006 to Now).
Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, B.M.S. College of Engineering, Bangalore (October 2005 to May 2006).
Senior Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore (September 2003 to October 2005).
Senior Research Engineer, Fluidyn Software and Consultancy (P) Limited, Bangalore (January 2003 to September 2003).
Research Scholar, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi (December 1998 to December 2002).
Project Fellow, Department of Environmental Engineering, S. J. College of Engineering, Mysore (June 1998 to December 1998).
* Air pollution modelling- deterministic, stochastic and artificial neural
* Policy framework for urban air quality management
* Neuro-fuzzy applications in environmental system modelling
* Measurement and multivariate analysis of air quality data
* Emission inventory and source-receptor modelling
* Indoor air pollution monitoring and modelling
* Industrial air pollution control