Ph.D. University of Tennessee, Knoxville, USA, 1990
Areas of Interest
- Decision Models for Analytics (at IIT-M)
- Decision Support Systems (at IIT-M)
- Electronic Commerce Strategies (at IIT-M)
- Telecommunications Management
- Electronic Commerce
- Decision Support Systems
- Negotiation Support Systems
- Introduction to Database Management
- Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- "Internet Privacy Policies of Companies: A Country- and Industry-level Study," (with W. No).
- "Offering Assortment Depth in a Product Family by Exploiting Substitutability," (with S. K. Gnanendran).
- "Preference Elicitation and Negotiation Tactics for Electronic Shopping Agents"
- "Quasi-Newton learning algorithms for electronic negotiations" (with Paul Meloche)
- "Optimal Reaction algorithms for electronic negotiations."
Professor Indian Institute of Technology, Madras 2010 - Present
Awards and Honors
- Beta, Gamma, Sigma (1996)
- University-wide Distinguished Performance Award, University of Waterloo (2005)