I obtained my PhD from IIT Bombay, Control and Computing group, Electrical department, in December 2014. I was a post-doctoral fellow in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo from April 2015 to November 2016. I am with IIT Madras since December 2016.
My research interests are broadly in System theory, Control, Optimization and Energy systems. Students interested in a Phd, MS or Project assistant position can write to me.
The following are some of the research topics that I am currently working on:
- Control of complex dynamical systems
- Networked control systems
- Learning based control
- Robust control of LIGO
My other research interests include:
- Optimization of energy in HVAC systems
- Singular control systems
- Graph theoretic techniques (Bipartite graphs and matching theory)
- Numerical linear algebra
- Model predictive control
- Energy systems
- Optimization and Control of Complex Dynamical Systems, funded by DST, 2017-2022.
- Ligo R & D for India - Advanced controls, 2018-2022.
- New Faculty Initiation Grant, funded by IIT Madras, 2019-2021