RESEARCH & INTEREST
- Power system dynamics
- Flexible AC transmission devices (FACTS) modelling and control
- Control coordination of damping controllers
- Power quality
- Application of Fuzzy and Artificial Neural Networks to power systems
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) :
In Electrical Engineering, from Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India. Year of completion: April 2007.
- Masters of Technology (M. Tech.) :
Masters of Technology (M. Tech.): In Power Systems and Control, from Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India. Year of completion: May 2003.
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) :
In Electrical and Electronics Engineering, from Department of Electrical Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India. Year of completion: May 2001
- Assistant Professor in Indian Institute of Technology form May 3rd 2007 till date.
- Executive Engineer in Crompton Greaves from January 2003 to May 2003.
- Worked as Project associate in the department of electrical engineering, IIT Kanpur form May 2003 to July 2003.
Short Term Courses Conducted
- A course on “Power systems network operations, power quality and automation”, conducted in co-ordination with AREVA T & D for practicing engineers of various T & D industries.
- A course on “Modern power systems”, conducted for AREVA T & D sales and operation engineers.
- Small signal stability Short term course/workshop (IIT, Kanpur).
- Power system stability Short term course/work shop (HBTI, Kanpur).
- Economic operation and control of power systems Under Quality improvement program held by Utter Pradesh Technical University.