Ph.D Indian Statistical Institute: Kolkata, West Bengal, India, 2011
- Topology: Algebraic Topology, Differential Topology, Toric Topology, Combinatorial Topology, Homotopy Theory.
- Geometry: Toric Geometry, Convex Geometry, Differential Geometry.
- Analysis: Analysis on Manifolds, Functional Analysis.
- Computing: Topological Complexity of Motion Planning Algorithms, Topological Data Analysis, Persistent Homology, Neural Network Topology.
- Algebra: Homological Algebra, K-theory, Rings of Continuous Functions.
Post Doctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada.
PIMS Post Doctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Regina, Regina, Canada.
ASARC Post Doctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, Republic of Korea.
Centenary Post Doctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (India).
Assistant Professor Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, 2016 - Present
The Rubik's Cube solver can fix 2x2 cubes and Pyraminx puzzles too. Set the scrambled configuration and let the program find the solution in seconds.