Ph.D Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2010
- Work-Life Balance and Work-Family Enrichment
- Women in Management and Entrepreneurship
- Career Exit and Re-entry of Women
- Employee and Family-Friendly HR Policies and Practices
- Employee Well-Being Issues
- Employer Branding
- Workplace Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Generational Differences at the Workplace
- Social Networking and Knowledge Sharing behavior
- HR and Sustainability
- Corrporate Social Resonsibility
- Corporate Environmental Behavior
- Employee Relations
- Technology and Human Interface
- Gamification in Learning
- User behavior in MOOCs
Courses and Teaching Interests
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Industrial/ Employee Relations
- Principles and Practices of Management
- Research in HR and OB
Associate Professor Indian Institute of Technology, Madras 2018 - Present
Award and Honours
- Received Best Research Paper Award (Co-authored the paper with Rahul R Lexman) for the paper “Being a happy digital learner”: A learning perspective through the adoption of playfulness in MOOCs. Presented at the Berchmans National Conference on the theme - Happiness Edge: The Holistic Business Mantra (Co-sponsored by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala), held at Kochi on February 16, 2018.
- Received Best Research Paper Presentation Award (Co-authored the paper with Pavithra Sampath) at the 5th Annual International Conference on Human Resource Management and Professional Development in the Digital Age (HRM and PD), held at Singapore, held during 14th-15th december 2017
- Received Best Research Paper Award (Co-authored the paper with Manimegalai S.) for the paper “CSR Communication: A Study on Scale Development’ presented at the 7th International Conference on IT and Business Intelligence (ITBI-16) held at Goa during January 21-23, 2016.
- Received Best Research Paper Presentation Award at the International Conference on Women Empowerment: Global Perspective, Organized by Environmental Advisory for Sustainable Trust (EAST), Kanyakumari, India, held during 27th-28th September 2013.
- Received Best Research Paper Award (Co-authored the paper with Bharathi Ravindran) at 3rd National Conference on Human resource Management (NCHRM), New Delhi, 2013.
- Received Best Research Paper Award (Co-authored the paper with Christy Angeline) at National Conference on Emerging Trends in Business at Christ University, Bangalore, 2011.
- Received Best Research Paper Award in Human Resource Management in COSMAR, IISC Bangalore, 2005.
- Recipient of AICTE National Doctoral Fellowship (NDF), 2004.
- Qualified UGC National Eligibility Test for Lecturership (NET), 2002.
- Recipient of UGC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), 2002.
- Received Dibakar Patnaik Memorial prize and Prof. Gopal C. Rath Merit certificate for being University Topper in M.A. IR & PM, 2000.