Ph.D Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2007
- Scale development
- Customer relationships - interactions, behaviors, relational communications & content
- Consumption communities and networks
- Consumer behavior, insights and consuming cultures
- Contemporary topics- green and sustainable marketing, luxury marketing
Courses and Teaching Interests
- Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Tools: Strategies and Innovation
- Insights and Innovations in Marketing
Associate Professor Indian Institute of Technology, Madras 2018 - Present
Award and Honours
- Invited speaker for a session on “Marketing and Innovations: Opportunities for Entrepreneurs” at College of Management of Technology - EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, February 19, 2011.
- Invited speaker for a session on “Innovations in Marketing for Improved Customer Relationships” at Tilak Raj Chadha Institute of Management & Technology, Yamuna Nagar, March 9, 2011.
- Represented India at the “Study Meeting on Customer Relationship Management” Project No. 10-RP-50-GE-STM-B; organized by the Asian Productivity Organization (APO), Tokyo and Korean Productivity Council (KPC), December 6-9, 2010, Mokpo, Republic of Korea.
- Selected by All India Council for Technical Education (Ministry of Human Resource Development undertaking) for receipt of Travel Grant for attending the Australia New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference 2008, Sydney, Australia.
- First recipient of the National Doctoral Fellowship in Management awarded by All India Council for Technical Education (Ministry of Human Resource Development undertaking).
- Scored a CPI of 9.75/10, highest ever at SJM SOM, IIT Bombay.
- Qualified U.G.C. (NET) examination held in June 1999.
- Position holder in Economics and Geography (BA, University of Allahabad).