Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering)
Some of our recent activities are broadly listed below although the list is not exhaustive
- Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells
- Shape Controlled Electrocatalysts
- Alternative Catalyst Support
- Conversion of CO2 to Fuels
- Wastewater Treatment
- Electrochemical Reduction of Nitrate
- Photocatalytic Degradation
Awards and Honors
- Awarded Raman Fellowship under Singh-Obama 21st Century Knowledge Initiative Indo-US programme sponsored by University Grant Commission (UGC) to visit Michigan State University, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science Department from Sep 2013 to Sep 2014.
- Received Bhagyalakshmi & Krishna Ayengar Award on IIT Madras Institute Day (April 9, 2013) for having Guided Best M.Tech Project.
- Received Top Cited Article Certificate from Elsevier for the paper entitled “PtRu nanoparticles supported on nitrogen-doped multiwalled carbon nanotubes as catalyst for methanol electrooxidation” published (during 2009-2010) in Electrochimica Acta.
- Invited participant for “Indo-German Frontiers of Engineering (INDOGFOE) Symposium” an interdisciplinary, binational conferences co-organized by the Indian Department of Science and Technology (DST) and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, in Merseburg, Germany, June 13 -16, 2012.
- Invited participant for Indo-US Science Technology Forum sponsored workshop on “Emerging Issues in Energy and Environment Security: Challenges and Research Opportunities” organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi. Dec 12-15, 2010.
- Invited participant for Indo-UK “Fuel Cells Initiative Scoping Workshop” organized by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), India and Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) UK, in Chennai, September 15-17, 2010.
- Received Messel Travel Bursary from Society of Chemical Industry (SCI) for attending the ‘Fuel Cells Science and Technology’ conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, October 2008.
Check out ruwix.com to learn the solution of the Rubik's Cube and other twisty puzzles like Pyraminx, Square-1 etc.