PhD — Computer Science
- Programming models
- Static Analysis
- Threading Systems
- Memory Management
Grants, Awards and Recognitions
- Class of 1991 Award for Promising Young Faculty in Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras, 2019.
- PI, Multicore Support for Tezos blockchain, Jun 2019, GBP 194,000.
- PI, Qilin: Scalable Concurrent Unikernels with Effect Handlers, Jan 2019, INR 500,000.
- Co-I, Feasibility of an Operating System for Interspatial Networking in a Built Environment, Centre for Digital BuiltBritain (CDBB), Mar 2018,£24,000.
- Research Fellowship, Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851, 2015–2018,£102,000.
- Research Fellowship, Darwin College, Cambridge, 2015–2018,£900.
- Maurice H. Halstead Memorial Award for outstanding research in Software Engineering, Purdue University, 2014,$4,000.
- Best paper award at Many-core Architecture Research Symposium at RWTH-Aachen, 2012, $1,000.•Glasgow Haskell Compiler (GHC) Committer.
- SIGPLAN PAC travel grant for PLDI 2012 and POPL 2014, $1,500 each.•NSF travel grant for ICFP 2013, $2,000.